NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

KIWI67, Thankyou very much for going to the trouble of...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    KIWI67,
    Thankyou very much for going to the trouble of responding with so much information..
    I dont mind the BEE dominance to get good ground and comply with government regulations .I like to bet with the house and the house is BEE,imo.
    You have found Sept 2006 they entered into agreement for Garatau and De Kom...but what about Tubatse (N and E and H)?

I went right back to the annual report 2003 nkp asx ann

page six....says alot about the company signing an agents agreement and the 'AGENTS' would approach surface owners and holders of rights to minerals with regard to each of the relevant farms of the prospect( excluding the Amandebult Prospect) for the purpose of negotiating and obtaining signed prospecting agreements in the name of a subsiduary of NKWE Platinum (South Africa) (Pty) LTD ( Nkwe South Africa)
    2. Obtaining a prospecting authorisation for each of the relevant farms in the name of a subsiduary of Nkwe South Africa. and
    3 ensure that the relevant subsidiary of Nkwe South Africa has the necessary contractural rights as the holders of the rights to minerals, the necessary permits and other consent,permit,document or approval, that may be necessary to elevate its right to prospect, either under the minerals act or the Mineral Development Act.

continues on about loans to a company called Frannor Trading and then at the bottom of page 6 it states the holdings and costs incurred....

Bokfontein R2mil
    De Wilt R2mil
    Rooderand R2mil
    Northam R1mil
    Eastern Bushveld R1mil
    Amandelbult R1mil

No E, N or H unless they are Eastern Bushveld??
    The company started out in 2003 using or AS AGENTS ??to negotiate and organise signed prospecting agreements.

So I am still searching.... for purchase details for E, N and H .

They started talking to Blue Nightingale in 2005 who promised to deliver new order prospecting rights and more properties to the merger and the BEE aspect was introduced.

How am I going with comprehension so far?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.