CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Roh - Personaly I dont think there will be a take over ! -...

1. 46,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8849
    Roh - Personaly I dont think there will be a take over ! - control of the board is all that is required to maximize the end game for the Chinese and that is to obtain as much copper as possible and presumably at the lowest price from Rocklands- (IMO) - the Chinese are not interested in the share price nor are they interested in dividends - a tad over 50% voting rights is all thats needed maybe they have enough already as Jantimot stated with apathy regarding voting at general meetings.

A hypothetical situation could be to let W.M and the team get Rocklands up to full ramp up with all the bugs sorted out ( they know he can achieve this at the lowest cost ) they could then call an EGM to change the make up of the board and importantly the balance of power.

All profits could be poured back into expansion or acquisitions as I alluded to in my TOU,d post yesterday highlighting what is happening to SFR.

The company could appeal to the take overs panel as Mt Gibson mines did if they had any evidence of corporate shenanigans. The link is below - the flow chart of companies para 4 and the chronology of events from para 17 onwards give a fascinating insight into they way some Chinese companies roll.

Quote from Ming Lee Tee. para 36

"b.he was interested in Gazmetall's stake;
    c.his companies liked to control entities but not necessarily own them outright;
    d.he would like to place Gazmetall's stake with "friends".

Click here for Take Over Panels report MGX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.