TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Past announcements - well if we just relied on that we would...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Past announcements - well if we just relied on that we would assume that Chinese partner going to provide equity at no less than 50 cents per share but yet no one who follows this stock closely believes this now to be true.

Gosh call me careful when it comes to specs which are marketing companies reliant on shareholders to fund their activities (and salaries) to be somewhat skeptical.

If you rah rahs were a little more skeptical and question things you may have avoided watching your capital be eaten away with the recent dramatic falls in the share price. Until this is a proven operational company the best way to protect your investment is to have an open mind and look at downside as well as upside risks.

Yes I would like to see reconfirmation in rights issue documentation of binding commitment from chinese that they will be contributing $Xm towards the factory as per their jv (ie the jv still holds water).

If you want to protect your capital and have appropriate assurances you would see the above demand as perfectly reasonable.

What is the saying a fool easily parts with their money but a wise man.....you get the gist....my concerns are reasonable.....we are talking about a speculative company and how many specs actually make it? Evidence shows I am wise to be skeptical when comes to specs....hopefully one day you may learn this as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.