IND 9.52% 23.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

top 20

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I see that they must be that busy at head office now days that the monthly top 20 share holders hasn't even been listed on the website (what might they be trying to hide) i wonder top 20 selling????... who really knows hey , WOW what must they be working on so hard how to write the next Quarterly they must take minutes to do 4 times a year what a burden for such a highly skilled management team pity they cant get it subbied out to someone so they can get on with the important stuff like how to spend our capital on expenses at least whats left of it now.......... Busy Busy aren't they when was the last time we actually received any thing from them of any consequence its been like years hasn't it ? the last i can think off was the Thames drilling program that actually came to fruition the rest has been a joke of mis management and bumbling they should of been sacked years ago IMO , but i suppose what are they being sacked from because they dont actually do anything its a bit like being on the dole managing Indus you do nothing and get paid the only diffrence is you get paid a shit load more and you only have to put your forms in once a quarter, its all quite apt really that last paragraph dont you think kinda sums it up if you have been in this paddock for a while, or is it just my opinion happy to be proved wrong

Happy Days (at least out side the Indus paddock)
    GB$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $4.643K 20.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 10606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.