TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

A good old TON post...The interesting thing is the share price...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    A good old TON post...

The interesting thing is the share price was about the same it was back in 2016!!!

Yet other Graphite cos who started the same time has smashed through the $1.00 barrier and beyond

Good to See SYR starting up and ramping up their produciton!

I have sold out all my shares in Ton over the last week - I will now watch from the sideline - I do hope Ton can match the others in SP it has so much promise but a bit slow for me at the momento with regards to their objectives.

Ton management Just need to push through their roadblocks and keep their communication open and regularly with their shareholders

They do have a strong strategy /financial team in place with their wealthy backers they just need to deliver on timeframes and start to execute on their 10 to 30-year business plans whatever that will be ...Guess stick to a 5-year plan at this stage.

Sexy is going out - will drop back in at 20 cents - back to my GXY & SYR stocks they are smashing it today... and their management teams know how to send out comms and get financial backing - perhaps they can learn from them...

addio all the best TON holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $925 101.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2817375 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620090 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.