AUQ 9.68% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

Top 20, page-24

1. 6,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I wish I could find old T20 lists, because if my memory service correctly Ms Meng Meng at one stage had approx 16 mil shares, then that built up to something like 23 mil shares, and then it dropped to around 17 mill shares which correlated with the spike to 3.4c and the eventual announcement of the RI @ 2c. I smell insider on the RI now for her to have sold off that many, but anyway, I am staggered she has built up to 31 mill shares now ..... wow ...... it must have been her buying almost everything that has come on to market in the last 4-6 weeks ???

What a solid smoke signal though for her to go in so hard for stock at this stage ..... it connects with something else Justin mentioned in his email around him knowing that not all shareholders found the qtrly comment that the deputy minister would not go on record, as a sign the ML application in SA had gone bad, and that he and other shareholders would continue to buy stock on market ...... she surely knows more about the story than we do given her incredibly large holding now, and that ladies and gentlemen is a big, big smoke signal IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.