M4M 0.00% 3.1¢ macro metals limited

Hello to all In regards to top 20 I probably don't qualify as...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hello to all In regards to top 20 I probably don't qualify as shares are spread over 3 accounts Between Immellman and myself we have over 13 million shares and have patiently waited and waited for better times There is no doubt this company has the goods but it must learn to market itself properly and not rely entirely on Burston Speaking to Ian he is very confident of success in the near future but ASX rules have denied him telling it like it is something which has frustrated him enormously I and lots of of my family and friends have been in this stock since 2009 and it has been disappointment after disappointment. The company has to be proactive and re generate interest in the stock And show it has the contacts to provide funding If I didn't like or trust Ian Burston I would be long gone but I genuinely believe he has something up his sleeve .He has encouraged us to hang in there and I will but it would be nice for all concerned for the company to surprise with a game changing announcement Fingers crossed for all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $72.57K 2.306M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2451548 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1790900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.