NTI 9.84% 6.7¢ neurotech international limited

Top 20, page-107

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi all.  Like many of you I have been lapping up shares over the last few days...there has been some sellers, no doubt from the IPO, but it feels like they are running out of ammo...the trend feels like up, and my guess is that this will be quite explosive once it gets going.  I've built a much larger holding than I originally anticipated, mostly due to subdued pricing and panic selling yesterday (thanks Donald).  

Once the announcement "we are taking it to market" comes (must be so close), this is go to bunt IMO.  They have the funds set aside for marketing, the science is there, the regulatory approvals are mostly there and it's a very committed market.  I remember growing up some close family friends had an autistic child and they would try anything that made a difference; make no mistake, if this does what it says on the tin, there will be parents everywhere googling and finding something that actually works. And they'll pay whatever it costs to have their kids say "I love you mum" rather than breaking another TV with no comment (as our friends child did 5 times).  I am of course here to make some money, but I love it when I can do that and the company I'm invested in is doing something that makes a difference.  Next few trading days will be up IMO, nice volume today and I think this will only grow.  My favourite aspect, as @Lefevre has pointed out, is that there is a data gathering and learning aspect to this; as the company gathers more data, outcomes will improve and will feed in to other opportunities.  I like platform technologies and this feels like one.

Have a great night all, looking forward to this unfolding in the coming weeks.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $68.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.1¢ $140.1K 2.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 57449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.