KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Unfortunately ASIC are a joke, been there done that with barely...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Unfortunately ASIC are a joke, been there done that with barely a response to the data I provided. NASDAQ seem to have more teeth and may be a better bet?

If you look at the Co structure they are already looking for a takeover. When the dipg data comes out they have neither the expertise or $ to file an NDA off the back of the fasttrack status.

From getting sick kids access to the drugs and shareholders profits a takeover is optimal. If the dipg data is good enough for a rapid nda leave it in the hands of the current team and you won't have to worry about ASIC. USA families will start a class action against management for slowing down access to paxalisib.

I am glass half full on dipg data being good to great. I am more concerned about the Agile study analysis separating out cohorts that have PI3K mutations rendering them susceptible and/or following a keto diet during treatment. If they are 'wise' they will try to slice and dice the Agile data this way prior to release. Mutation data will most probably be captured for every patient, diet may not be actively captured.

I agree most of the board are barely qualified to check air in your tyres. Hopefully Day One/Novartis/Sanofi/Etc swoop in with an ASX based offer over $2 a share long before the AGM and contacting ASIC is then moot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.