KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I am amazed that in the 6 month void between the Nov '22...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I am amazed that in the 6 month void between the Nov '22 slide deck, that had 4 key data read outs before June 30 and their update deck in June '23 all data readouts slipped by months and months. In this void they were being updated about state of trials, interim stage gates, database locks etc, but chose to tell the shareholders zip. A steady flow of information beyond 'we opened another trial' should have been forthcoming to add value and transparency. Milestone's like first patients in, recruitment rates and recruitment of patients at new sights would have seen a completely different SP. The huge info voids followed by an ATM dilution has just about killed us.

The history of this board is an indicator of future performance. We have to hope it gets taken over soon, even for $1 a share. The final AGILE data will almost certainly require another gbm trial, possibly with keto diet and selection of PI3K mutant enriched cohorts. Paxalisib will work, but not uniformly in the AGILE cohort, so the power to get an NDA won't be there. Regorafenib didn't progress in AGILE, they looked for cohorts that did respond, unfortunately all they found were markers of a poor response. We have to hope that AGILE paxalisib data offers markers of response. This will help focus future trial design, inevitably led by a competent Biotech team.

Please board and management accept that you have been 100% reliable at missing every milestone that you self-published and hand over the reins to a competent and funded Biotech and get the drugs where they need to be!

I feel for the poor shareholders that now have garner sinking their ship and dreams. Still at least those folks shorting antisense will make money with garner at the helm!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.