CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Top 20, page-19

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Totally agree. People need to get over this view that anyone selling is evil. Heck, he might've needed the cash to feed his family, how can you argue against that? Besides, all the stuff he's been throwing up, about new projects, etc. were just speculation, same as what everyone was doing back then. All of us were (still are) in the dark. I seriously doubt anyone actually bought this stock because of that stuff.
    I've always said, as the SP goes higher, all of us need to fight our own demons and decide when to sell. That's the way it goes. At the moment, looks like a lot of people are losing that battle and selling their shares to cut their losses or get back some liquidity. My opinion is, that is the one thing that has been driving the SP down: it is because there are just too many LTers looking to leave this stock at a reasonable price, not some silly conspiracy theory about intricate P & D schemes. As far as I can tell, this downward pressure will continue and get stronger the higher the SP goes simply because the stock had been on very much higher SPs in the past. This will not change unless the company makes some kind of super-special announcement.
    Regarding Havecoat, I get the feeling that is a shell company that has been taken to conceal the true identity of the person(s) now with such a huge stake in the company. It is no longer registered for GST, meaning it is no longer trading as an income generating company. No sir, it is not a real "painting" company. The big question is, why would someone go to so much trouble to conceal their identity? I have NFI, but still think this is a relevant question.
    Sentiment is buy, purely by looking at previosly bought volumes back when it was "pumping".

Last edited by Jskl76: 02/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.283K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1810418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8643117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.