CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Top 20, page-26

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Not convinced at all, mate. Just because the SP went up and came down doesn't mean it's a P&D.
    It's good that you mentioned AVZ because that to me seems like a real P&D. Volumes were the highest at the start of their run when the SP was low (2 speeding tickets in a row), news was coming from the company (flogging the stock), and the most telling sign... Constant low volume (compared to initial spike) sell pressure driving the SP down. That low volume selling is bread and butter for any P&D; it's how they make money.
    It was a totally different story for CLA. The buying was consistently high volume at multiple price points including the highest price, no flogging of the stock by anyone, and the selling was the opposite; amateur hour dumping of massive volumes into the buy line. It is the opposite of what someone would do to make money.
    I'll admit, maybe I'm wrong and this was just the result of some amateur trader trying to pull off a P&D and failing miserably, but what is the likelihood of that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $159.9K 15.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6692274 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1751934 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.