CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Top 20, page-70

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Ok guys back from USA and mexico and just finshind the next book."The Zambales Incident".had to back off a while to get my head better set in the 18th century for that.

yes I dumped out quite a few on the last rally in June/july- I think i was out about average 4.5 cents or less. And yes took a loss overall.

The main reason is I've lost faith in the management and the cobalt market rally.- I'm worried about their cash burn while doing little. And unless cobalt jumps a lot I cant see any value higher up - than it was.

When I saw the aggresive dumping comming in during the last rally and still some volume I just got out -mainly cos I didnt want to sit in it again and watching it retrace nback to 1,5 cents and regret. Especially when I was away on a great holiday with the family. - so I sold. I hated selling but it looks less bad now at these levels. I'm back now and im actually buying a few again now at almost half the price.But now mainly as an ST punt.

I was also getting pissed off sitting with so much in AUD and loosing value. So I got cash out of there incase it keeps down further. (which means it could be the bottom?) I remeber when it was 50 cents USD for 1 AUD. dont want to go there again in it as i dont spend in AUD. It was was 30 + THB a dollar a while ago and now its almost 20. thats a double kick in the guts for me and my guys over last few years

So Only so much frustration one can take. And by the way its ok to change your mind in the markets, its ok to stop being bullish based on what you observe, its ok to sell aswell as to buy, it ok to see better opportunities elesewhere. And remeber Me (much less so now) and my guys still have milion and millions so I'm still comitted to the company and Cobalt story long term. Just a bit frustrated by management.

Theres still potential here, but IMO better opportunities in the short term elsewhere .

and yes I also needed cash for other projects .

Im riding the bit coin train now in USD for my punting- and a few other OZ juniors, TMR got a nice deal in it by these guys yesterday.

As for CLA im with Stoaty on the issues. Our fearless leader.

hope that clears things up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.03K 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 774440 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 747989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.