SDV 1.20% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

top 200, page-22

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Tradewins1.

Your comment "Hopefully Ken Severs hasnt left so he can dump his INL shares under the radar." is truly unwarranted. Ken is a gentleman of the "old school" and would certainly refrain from anything that would hurt or hinder Intec. He has worked hard and long to help Intec develop its patents and be confident that the processes will work. He has served faithfully and I'm sure his retirement will not change his dedication to the Company.

Interesting enough Ken would be considered an "insider" because I am sure that he would have attended the last Board meeting and would know of developments with regard the IMRP.

As far as other posters saying that the economics of the EAF dust aren't "robust" is just rubbish from non-thinking posters. GHD would have used the long term metal prices which are approximately where metal prices are today. When one is doing long-term economics one uses long-term prices and not the once in a Blue Moon prices of the last few years. Therefore the economics of the process is still "robust".

Thanks Rob for your sensible post.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $54.62K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2923 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.