ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Excellent work willstorm. It is heartening to know that there is...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Excellent work willstorm. It is heartening to know that there is some truth to the whisper I heard. You have spurred me into another read of the last quarterly and the Dec market update. Here are some disjointed ramblings...

The resource definition is overdue. It seems the end of 2010 was a little optimistic. I wonder what the delay is?

Could it be that....

an acquisition,

the results of the Chinese bulk testing,

the terms of the agreement with CMMC,

a third party source of ore,

or the price of the Engineering Procurement and Construction of the benefaction equipment is to be announced at the same time ?

"More details, testing results, cost information and accurate project plans will be provided in January 2011."

The October quarterly mentioned a 6 month period to startup.

I wonder if the labs at the stockyard facilities are complete? Surely this would facilitate the DD being undertaken on acquisition targets?

All in all there is a lot happening at NSL at the moment. The time frames already outlined by the company are either due or overdue. Unfortunately I rushed my entry so with the benefit of 20:20 hindsight I could have postponed and picked up a few more. Alas I am not psychic.

Luck to holders, 431.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.