ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Yeah, I'm hearing you Joe but one of 'em is slated for January...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Yeah, I'm hearing you Joe but one of 'em is slated for January 2011 so I'll calling it half full. I CBF looking over it again.

You see where I'm coming from though - as a new holder - if they are overdue then it's gotta happen soon. Especially when we add a little wishful thinking - ahem - I mean speculation to the mix..... ; )

I've emailed the generic company email to confirm that one of the top-brass was on a plane and got a polite , "We can't comment on our execs travel arrangements" or words to that effect. I also asked for an opinion on exactly what milestones they consider to be crucial to their success in India and was referred to the Annual Report. So my communications with them have not been met with much success.

From my experience the time that you are least likely to get a worthwhile reply from any company representative is when they are flat out prepping for another ann / milestone. I suppose the thought is , "Why bother? There'll be an ann in a day/ week/ fortnight." Hopefully that laziness doesn't extend to to a fortnight let alone - gasp! - a month.

We need some news to stir up some volume. Let's get some altitude on the SP please!

Luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.