NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I read your link manjapra.Its good to refresh the memory ...and...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I read your link manjapra.
    Its good to refresh the memory ...
    and read exactly whats written...instead of skimming over the top but not really taking it all in,imo.

Like this part...
    "As announced by the Company earlier this year, Rustenburg Platinum Mines Limited . an Anglo Platinum Company (.RPM.) has applied for Court Review of the decision to award the Genorah farms by the Department of Minerals and Energy (.DME.)

and to set aside the prospecting rights issued by the DME (in September 2006) in respect of 9 farms, including the five farms Genorah Nkwe has an interest.

Genorah has received correspondence from the DME confirming that the DME and Anglo Platinum are in discussions to resolve their various differences amicably, including the Genorah matter, but more importantly ...as far as the DME is concerned the prospecting rights granted to Genorah are valid.."
    What is meant review of the decision to award the Genorah farms?
    What does that mean?...award Mineral rights? or land title? both or neither? How do you award farms?

because a secondary thing/a following thing appears to be the awarding or rather setting aside of prospecting rights IN RESPECT OF 9 farms, possibly as 1 prospecting right covering 9 farms, but it says prospecting rightS, the way that i read it.
    How do others read this?

Picky but important to fully understand such details when investing,imho.

and when rereading this part
    "The acquisition of a significant stake in these new Farms consolidates the Company.s land holding in this highly prospective zone, which is located down dip to the adjacent Anglo Platinum.s Modikwa and Implat.s Marula Platinum mines, and contains a strike length of about 30 km." cont.
    Consolidates the Companys "land holding" ?
    In what sense do they have a land holding?
    titles? or mineral rights over an area of land or prospecting rights over an area?
    The info is pretty vague,imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.