NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

After an enjoyable Italian vacation with temp around 30C i have...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    After an enjoyable Italian vacation with temp around 30C i have returned to sunny Melb. The only problem is temp at freezing point.Brain is iced up.

First let me say that NKP JV negotiations are continuing and I have heard that good progress is being made. I will leave it to other posters to expand on news from official/unofficial sources. My investment and anticipation of success in NKP becoming a large platinum coy remains.

My latest info relates to May 23rd. Therefore I can only compare movements since April 8th.

TOP 40 Shares

1. Top 40 have 451.9m shares (72.54%).Previously 446m ( 71.6%).

2. HSBC has 15m shares as second largest holder after Genorah. They had 8.3m in April.

3. JP Morgan has 6.47m in one account and 2.4m in a second. Previously they had a total of 11m shares.

4. HNC P/L has increased its holding by 1m over the past two months.

5. Holder no 40 has 850,000 shares.

Summary

Register appears steady. No new large investor appears to have entered the register in recent times.

OPTIONS

1. Top 40 hold 27.1m options (45.65%). Previously 26.5m.

2.HNC and Menlo have topped up holdings.

3. Largest holder has 2.8m and holder number 40 has 300,000.

SUMMARY

Nothing to report.

Until NKP signs the long awaited JV agreements ( hopefully this month)and the sp increases to healthier levels I cannot see any large institutions entering the register. Once a Capital raising/placement takes place ( after JV's) new injection of funds and a solid mining plan may induce new large investors.My opinions.

Hang in there as news is definitley around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.