NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Misfits, you raise a very intresting thought. I have stopper...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Misfits, you raise a very intresting thought. I have stopper myself a number of times from starting a new NKP thread on life after the JV.

I have read so many times, price predictions from 50c to well over $1 upon JV announcement.

My personal experience is that a sustained re rating of a stock can only occur when institutional buying is present....this is the number 1 ingredient. Many stocks rise with the euphoria of a big announcement, but check back in with them 3 or 6 months later, and many times they are back to where they started from or even below.

I personally have a decent amount of capital invested in NKP (for me that is). There have been many times over the last few months when I have almost bought more. However I have talked myself out of it because I perform a basic risk/reward analysis and then decide against it.

Consider this, buying today at 10c, you certainly do have the possibility of a multi bagger from here if the JV is announced, and its on favorable terms. However there is also the chance that our white knight continues to toy with us, stringing us along, continuing to create additional hurdles, all the mean time the SP continues to drop.

Surely there is a big chance that once the JV is announced and only then when the ink is dry and it is 100% a certainty, that we will have the chance to buy in then....but at what price I hear you say. Well, without insto buying, I am betting that 15-25c range may just be where the SP settles.

Just consider how many here have either bought in the last 6 months with every intention to sell out at JV announcement, or have been onboard for 3 plus years, awaiting the JV announcement. You have all that selling pressure waiting to be unleashed....and the only way the SP will rise against that pressure is with real insto buying.

Lets all prey that our man PL has thought past the signing of the JV and already engaged with institutional investors....but somehow I doubt he has.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.