ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Top 40

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think a release of the top 40 will answer everyone's questions. The dump down was coming from the one source "Comsec"as per broker share reports. Was it just one holder buying rumor and selling fact?
    Time will tell.
    If there was a substantial movement from one holder it will be revealed with the movement comparisons that our little friends do on this site.
    I believe that everything is on track as per announcements. Unfortunately with micro caps one big holder can do some damage on exiting. There has clearly been dispersion of those share over the last couple of weeks. I believe that Thursday was the last shake of the tree that met support. Nice try guys
    The time extensions however annoying, are part and parcel of dealing with parties multiple times larger than yourselves. Unfortunately, we are on Indian time, deal with it. All the whinging on here is embarrassing at times. If our partners have accounts on Hotcopper they would be rubbing their hands together. Delays help them in negotiation when they can see disgruntled shareholders at our end.
    You have four options:
    1. You can all pull your heads in and trust in management
    2. Sell and go complain to the council about how you bin is picked up at different times of the day.
    3.Buy enough shares to call an EGM and roll management,
    4.Wait for the rem report in a couple of months and try roll management, they are on one strike remember.

This hot copper question time is a waste of time, you should be letting management get on with running the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.