RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Even worse, shorting by "consultant" that already had big snout...

1. 162 Posts.
    Even worse, shorting by "consultant" that already had big snout in the trough. Shocker, rort, insult to all fair dinkum investors.

It's that sort of rubbish and the two weeks rubbish that really peed me and a lot of other holders off. Many have sold but some have held due to not wanting to be nominated for the Biggest Loser Award.

That's why I am not in the "it's all good" team.

Unlike some, just because I hold and would like the sp to go up, I don't pretend that things are great and that jvs announcements and drilling programme back on announcement are just around the corner.

I try to be a bit realistic but admit that due to the shenanigans(to put it lightly) of the last 2.5yrs I am very cynical. For me the dream is over and I would be happy just to get out with money back or something close to. As they say "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted".

In my cynical state I just have to chuckle when the same types of naive dreamboat posts that have been popping up from various, and ever-changing nics for 2 years, roll around again.

Some of the posters really beleive the dream, others are sly and just in it for the trade and are in the business of selling the dream to others. Low act, but that's life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.