EXL 0.00% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

Could it be that Australia is finally starting to wake to the...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Could it be that Australia is finally starting to wake to the opportunity...
    I reckon a few fundies are back from holiday’s on Monday and will be looking at their portfolio’s and EXL will start to come into the radar even more...
    Huge buying towards the end on the OTC market with share price finishing on all time highs with huge bids of 60k+ trying to buy in towards the end.
    A big quarterly will cement momentum and then we should have an acquisition, marijuana licence and a few big national retailers listing the product to look forward to.
    I reckon we are at that classic stage in the cycle where this has been an under the radar stock with 1 mid tier broker covering the stock with a couple of insto’s set along the way. The story will now evolve into multi broker coverage with retail interest and media coverage starting to drive increased volume.
    The big driver of the stock will be the US and Canada who understand the stock, have clear listed comparibles trading on higher multiples CVSI and Charlottes web and understand the hemp oil and CBD oil products and their huge health benefits.
    Happy for the big boys over there to take the lead and drive this much higher.
    I reckon we are at the stage of just getting discovered and the big money chasing this a lot higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 16083171 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532816 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.