EXL 0.00% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

Hemp is about to be Legalised! This past week, Congress...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hemp is about to be Legalised!
    This past week, Congress federally legalized hemp with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, opening a market that Brightfield Group estimates will reach $22 billion by 2022.

The $867 billion agriculture law cleared the Senate with an 87-13 vote before gaining approval in the House with a 369-47 vote. The bill has been sent to President Trump, who is expected to sign it into law later this week.

The Farm Bill removes hemp from the Controlled Substances Act and allows farmers to pursue federal hemp cultivation permits, while individual states can regulate the industry within their borders as they see fit.

It’s hard to overstate the importance of the Farm Bill’s passage for the US hemp industry. It’s basically the starting gun, and I believe it opens the door for the big Canadian LP's to enter the US through CBD.

“The Farm Bill is the first step to active involvement in the U.S. by Canopy Growth”, CEO Bruce Linton said. "The world’s changing: This is the first step in the U.S. to manage cannabinoids.”

As some of you will know I have been very bullish on a company primed to take advantage of the booming Hemp Market. The stock is already 40% up since I first mentioned it in September, and in my opinion, they have a long way to grow!

I rate Elixinol a strong buy with a medium share price target of $5.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 16083171 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532816 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.