top 5 stocks for 2011, page-299

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    for multiple gains with lower risk my cash is on:

1. RTL (targetting 300mt of quality coal next to RIV plus 3bt of lower grade coal)

2. VOR (targeting 100-200mt of 0.85% lower grade but low opex copper in Mongolia)

3. AVZ (targetting 3-4bt tonnes of magnetite in Namibia)

4. SSN (needs to drill oil wells but looks like a sure thing with established oil/gas fields)

5. MTE (may not make large gains but seems safe - huge coal resource will only be increased, with Chinese partners)

other stocks that may deliver are:

1. RUM (needs to issue a JORC on phosphate & potash to show the market exactly what it has got)

2. RWD (perenial disappointer with poor mgt track record but has huge potash resources. Needs to sign a deal with one of two indigenous land owners or both but currently is subject to pointing the bone)

3. EMS (another disappointer. i have my doubts about whether big pharma really needs their product but, if so, then big gains. if not, then a dud)

4. KNL (pure nearology speccie but has land next door to the world's largest undeveloped high grade nickel sulphide deposit, with very tight capital structure, very low market cap)

5. ARE (requires final court approval to drill Torrens, the original Olympic Dam target)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.