Can posters offer a summary with their picks- that would be...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Can posters offer a summary with their picks- that would be helpful. The other thread I personally listed down only the summaries in my notes, that sounded good enough to research further...

As some had some great offerring this time last year to look into... hopefully the quality of this thread can offer more for members. Here's hoping. Quality over quantity is always far better IMO. 5 main stocks for the year to start is a manageable number to keep in constant contact with. Yet as I am in the trade I typically keep in touch with a couple of dozen pm. I am jealous of the Warren Buffet types whom can research a 1000 odd per year and remember the finer details. As he could do himself when he did not have dozens of teams to do for him. Us mere mortals can only handle a few dozen MAX.

A good CRM system I feel is essential for very active investors IMO. As you need to remind yourself of finer details of Coys if you deal with a large number. If not your day job I would suggest 5 KEY holdings is a great number...

Here are mine again... as listed on the other thread. YES I agree that HC should have a year long competition and offer $1,000,000 first prize- Lol. As opposed to a T-Shirt.

Good Luck for 2011.

>>

1) MHM

ALU Slag recycler is expanding overseas. Interest is HUGE from ALU firms. Tech is better than the rest. Currently priced at current income only. Director moving OS to deal with SSC and Alcoa. Upcoming Alcoa deal worldwide to come that is not priced in. They expect to be an ASX300 within 11 months now. Potential is far in excess of x10 in 2011 IMO. 10 bagger PLUS potential.

2) ADO

Market changing biotech. Already sign 2 commercial deals and another 47 Coys testing now. Market potential equals 100s of mil pa in royalties. No one has rejected Mix N Go tech. As it equivalent of having a better oil at a cheaper price for oilers. There tech is cheaper and faster... x10 potential for 2011.

3) NXS

Oil and gas producer and developer that is a fine value play. Currently has a gas project supplying Santos worth most of the current SP. Another project called Crux has huge upside potention at current oil prices and not priced in. Very little downside risk due to current production and multi bagger upside due to 1 main project- Crux. Safe bet.

4) SSN

Another value play that has currently only priced in cash in bank and 1 producing oil well. Fact is they have 2 producing wells and their oil land has a very high success rate. Very low downside with multi bagger upside in 2011.

5) CCC

A popular play on HC for good reason. Just made 7.7 Mil cashflow for last quarter, looking for 14M next quarter. Overall they may make half their current market Cap in 2011 from huge cashflow mine. Many more mines to become real earners in coming months and years. Only a matter of time for rerating IMO. Multi bagger potential. Brokers giving veru conservative double bagger targets.<<

Cheers JAY <<

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.