Jeez.. looking at this i can see that I really have not put...

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Jeez.. looking at this i can see that I really have not put enough effort into portfolio this last year.. I cant name 5 stocks that I would really put my name too..

In order of preference based on leverage with safe capital..

WCN: White Cliff Nickel. Market Cap $8.6m
    http://www.wcnickel.com.au/IRM/content/home.html
    Well run little company, very tight with cash.
    Good Nickel and Gold leases in Oz , Nickel funded by Korean Govt Partners.
    Out of the blue they picked up some great copper/ gold leases in Tien Shan gold province, Kyrgyz Republic (the most extensive and highly mineralised gold province in the world) results have been encouraging.
    Whilst everyone was offloading leases in the panic of 2009 they went after them and picked up some more great Gold and Nickel Ground in WA.
    If its a metals year it will be copper or gold, this covers both adequately for me.

PCL: Pancontinental Oil and Gas. Market Cap $26.6m
    Huge leases offshore and onshore Kenya are the main game.
    Potential wild card in Namibia.
    Mbawa is a huge anomaly off Malindi in Kenya (nice area to visit). 25% retained, 75% to Origin (ORG) we are all awaiting news on farmin partner and drill date.

ARU: Arafura Resources. Market Cap $542m
    I cant write much more about this, other than purchased my first shares in it when it was approx $5m market cap (~7c).
    If China plays funny buggers (or maybe should say 'continues too') with ree supplies it will be a crazy ride.

Good luck for 2011.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.