IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

top 50 stocks, page-7

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am not talking about seasoned traders or investors. I am talking about those who are reactive without any basis for it. I don't disagree with you. In fact, what you say is grist for the mill for anyone who plays the market. It is such a fundamental tenet of the market that it shouldn't even need to be said.

I think it is a big call to say all shares will fall in the current market. That might prove to be true when one considers the averages but it is only relevant if you are playing averages. It is not quite so true if you are trading on the basis on market intelligence.

I am not quite sure who you think said they knew the future. Have a think about what you are doing. Unless you are insider trading you are guessing the future state of an event every single time you purchase a share. If you have any brains, and I am sure you do, you will try to reduce the risk associated with that guess by using fundamentals or technical analysis or your mum's tarot cards.

The fools are the people who don't try to calculate the risk for themselves and just sell because other people do. Which I think you'll find was my original point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.