KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Lancet and NEJM respond to political pressure, so exercise...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Lancet and NEJM respond to political pressure, so exercise extreme caution when factoring their reports into investment decisions. JAMA is no better, as the AMA has become a hyperpolitical organization that is coordinating its pronouncements with the government. A good rule of thumb is to avoid organizational data whenever possible and emphasize individual scientists who have earned your respect. In Kazia's case, that would include Dun and Brastianos. When your investment dollars are at risk, you want scientific facts, not politics...even when you agree with the politics.

I read The Lancet for investment purposes until the mid-90s when Richard Horton assumed control and I noticed that the science was suddenly being surmounted by the bullshit, a problem that continues to intensify:

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3977561

I would shitcan all eight of those publications and take the time to research which individuals issue scientific reports that you admire. It is just like equity investment advice: which Wall Street firm should you follow? None of them. Find analysts who know their stuff. They are few and far between, but if you seek you will find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.