top bodybuilder warns: don't drink tap water, page-34

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    "Hey Dui, the same scientists who tell us there is climate change and so we must be taxed more?"

You are mixing your scientists sir! The sky are falling ones have been soundly crushed and now the quieter less nutty ones on both sides have pretty much won. Politics can do as it pleases with dull information on something we're gradually causing.

The same thing goes for water fluoridation. Studies on both side have been shot to pieces time and time again. As we use fluoride toothpaste and our dentists like to stick it in our mouths the benefit of fluoride in water is of questionable benefit. However it may still benefit the lower class.

Studies on the harm of long term, very low levels of fluoridation generally seem to show no significant health issues. Sadly however this is a field with significant bias so we could probably conclude hardly any of the studies have any meaning.

Fluoride is naturally occurring and in many parts of the world is higher than the safety levels set by the UN anyway . So if you're manipulated by that kind of bollocks you can rest a bit easier :).

Until there is anything of significance uncovered I will drink my water knowing it is of little benefit and does me little harm. The large number of scientists who say it should be stopped on purely philosophical grounds can do as they please.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.