VCX 0.54% $1.87 vicinity centres

https://www.********.au/2020/04/06/top-brokers-have-just-upgraded...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    https://www.********.au/2020/04/06/top-brokers-have-just-upgraded-these-asx-shares-to-buy/

I agree with this article except i think medium to longer term this will be much higher than $1.50. I'm certain if you're patient on this one, you'll see in the coming years this will again trade closer to n.t.a ...We all know the short term hiccups atm so I won't even go there; but end of the day don't kid yourself this is a portfolio of quality assets. Things will turn around just need patience and prob best to turn the noise off and focus on the longer term. I would rather be holding tangible assets in times like this vs a penny stock with a p.e ratio of 100. This stock is a bargain atm and a massive discount to n.t.a and I Don't think you'll be paying these prices when the market turns. Buy in gloom sell in boom. Anyhow shorter term it does look like it's moving up again but either way I'll be a holding this for the longer term. Good luck to all holders.

Shopping for bargain buysYou might think only the foolhardy would venture into the listed shopping centre space, but this sector is ripe for the picking, according to JP Morgan.The broker upgraded a number of stocks in the real estate sector as it believes these stocks are better placed in the coronavirus pandemic than during the GFC.Most have lower gearing and higher levels of cash reserves. This won’t stem a wave of asset write-downs as our economy down shifts by several gears due to rising unemployment, but there’s opportunity for the brave.One stock in particular stands out for its potential upside. This is the shopping centre trust Vicinity Centres (ASX:VCX). JP Morgan upgraded the stock to overweight from neutral as it sees a 33% upside to its price target of $1.50 a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.489B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.88 $1.86 $15.86M 8.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 191471 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 10295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.