IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

When I buy Gold producers I look for ones that are meeting their...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    When I buy Gold producers I look for ones that are meeting their projections, they have to prove they can swim.

If I'm looking for a speculative pick I will buy a gold explorer with a solid near term path (12-18 months) to production, capitalize on the build up of hype to production then loosen my position for a long term hold.

I assume many holders here of IGR have done this and have done very well out of it.

Right now though I believe they are in a different ball game. The next big windfall for IGR holders IMO is a takeover play, this will happen when they kick some production goals.

We all invest with risk management in mind, personally I don't see IGR bolting away from me until a solid quarterly.

So my game plan would be to buy then and hold till takeover, I think my limited capital is better off somewhere else in the meantime.

It's just my personal opinion, I have watched my brother have great success at Equigold and RRL. Significant re-ratings of producers usually come on the back of a tight register and large investor interest, both are fostered by strong results, for holders I hope they come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.