IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

"I would be happy to invest in IGR when they prove their actual...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "I would be happy to invest in IGR when they prove their actual cash costs are as good as they state. Having to go back to sophisticates this early doesn't inspire confidence in managements ability to build an asset.

I can understand peoples reluctance to jump on board at the moment, get a couple of solid quarters and this will have a very different sp."

My comment:

So does that mean you'd be happy to pay 80 cents to a dollar for IGR? If so, at 80 cents it costs you about $28,000 more to purchase 100,000 IGR than today. In effect that is a loss of $28,000 compared with today.

So wouldn't you be better off purchasing 100,000 shares today for 52 cents and having a firm stop loss in place?

Just my opinion on how I deal with some investments.

I don't wait for everything to be obvious by turning out OK, and then having to pay up. I'm prepared to pay much less in anticipation of the good news developing over time - which means I can purchase more shares when I initially invest - and if need be sell out if things look like they are not going to work out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.