BEN 0.61% $11.39 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Hi David,I see you are posting more of the factless unsupported...

1. 386 Posts.
    Hi David,

I see you are posting more of the factless unsupported crap. Any readers can look back at the BEN thread to the little whinge session you had a month or so back and see that your postings continue to be factless gripes.

Share purchase plans and a sound capital management tool. SPPs have the added value of recognising existing shareholders and provides opportunity to increase holdings at a potential discount to market. David, help me out . . I am not into searching 'deep enough' on the ASX website . . please provide references . . actually forget about it! As someone who has happily particiapted in BENs SPP from $3 upwards i have no issue with them!

Ther name change recognises the history that these two institutions have come from. I am sure if you had studied even the most basic marketing you would appreciate an awarenss of the environment in which these institutions operate. Yes, if you want to be negative you can say one foot in one foot out. I prefer to look at it, as will any person with a basic awarenss of micro marketing, as one foot in and one foot in. There is no issue. It does not signify two camps but signifies a unified camp - a contented merger.

Anything factual you would like to provide about the Surprises in the shower? What surprises, When, What magnitude . . Or is this just another useless hollow statement?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.39
Change
-0.070(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $6.469B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.42 $11.54 $11.36 $11.68M 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8285 $11.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.40 55962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.