BEN 0.24% $12.34 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

I agree totally with Hotel. David, you are an idiot. Here is a...

1. 35 Posts.
    I agree totally with Hotel. David, you are an idiot. Here is a little tutorial on what a share purchase plan is David, I hope you find it informative...however, I suspect that your general opacity regarding all things will make that difficult for you.

A share purchase plan is designed to limit the risk to an investor when purchasing shares in a company whilst providing benefits such as saving on brokerage. Moreover, an SPP allows the Company to avoid an expensive full prospectus disclosure as well as allowing the Company to avoid the incredibly costly services of an investment bank. David, surely cost saving by a Company is attractive to you? Or, is that just another sign of their general incompetence. Moreover, an SPP allows the Company, as touched upon by Hotel, to raise capital in a cheap and effective manner...the plan does not discrimate between investors as ASIC has set an upper limit on how many shares can be purchased, and allows investors to show their support for the Company. Hotel has been participating since $3, if we took a straw-poll of BEN investors I suspect the the vast majority are in the same camp.

And David, it is clear that you think you are a very clever person - please prove yourself correct by coming up with a better metaphor in the future, I mean, seriously, your one about bending over in the shower generally comes from any 12 year old boy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.