TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I, for one, am (possibly foolishly) not interested in the...

1. 347 Posts.
    I, for one, am (possibly foolishly) not interested in the free-carry but can definitely understand why some would be. However, I would rather take the risk and hold (and buy) into, what is hopefully, the next phase of Alchemia's growth.

Today's announcement is bullish on the potential of HA-I for mCRC based on the Phase III results....
    Peter Gibbs: "..it has the potential to become the standard of care for mCRC and could significantly alter the treatment landscape"

Tracey Brown: "...we are now one step closer to potentially offering patients a new treatment to fight their disease."

but more interestingly to me the unlocking of the HyAct technology seems to be the focus and they seem to be intentionally drawing attention to that, certainly a lot more than previous announcements...

Again, Tracey Brown: "Phase III clinical trial data marks an important point in the development of the HyACT technology and we are hopeful that the results will provide strong clinical rationale for targeting CD44 on solid tumours via Hyaluronic Acid"

CEO Thomas Liquard: "A successful trial would be transformational for Alchemia as our further validated HyACT platform could then be applied to many different chemotherapy agents"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained - IMO - and I feel like this is well worth a go at this stage for numerous reasons that have been well outlined on here in the last few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.