QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Top Management

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As I and a couple of others have tried to impart on this forum many times we do indeed are fortunate to have Top Management.
    It is understandable that there have been negativity at certain times there has also been a overwhelming reluctance for many not to do some research.
    I have stated many times how comfortable I have been while I have endured the wait but this has been because I have devoted hundreds of hours to my investment.
    It is with huge pleasure I congratulate Anthony, Gus, Jonathan, Ken and now Michael on a fantastic achievement.
    It also gives me great pleasure to congratulate the loyal holders of the company and I hope we all continue to back the company as it strides to achieve its announced goals.
    To those that have ridiculed the company and also the many posts I have contributed over the years, bad luck eh?
    Those that have already tried to downgrade the announcement siting large costs etc is further incite to what I have covered above.
    Cheers and best wishes to the rest. Bukka. (blunt tool and hero worshiper apparently).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.