4DS 0.00% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

‘nateOstrike’ I hold both 4ds and wbt, but I have a lot more...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    ‘nateOstrike’ I hold both 4ds and wbt, but I have a lot more confidence in 4ds because of management. Management and board have never sold there shares, after all these years developing their technology they not only kept their shares but they have been buying all along. I can not say the same about wbt unfortunately, the directors have sold many times, and with a very low market cap at the moment you would think that they would be buying up big time to give the market confidence , but no they haven’t. I’m sure if that was 4ds the directors would be buying as they have in the past when the share price was a little down, and at every CR.
    We are just waiting now for western digital to sign up again and that will give us all a lot more confidence in the end result, as that would be a great validation of the technology at this very late stage of development, that should really push up the share price I’d say. All in all very happy we have a management team with all shareholders interest at hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1150000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 22483 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.