AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

top nickel stocks, page-2

1. 749 Posts.
    re: top nickel stocks - tir A very interesting post, Cerberus. I too follow Grigor's analyses closely as he researches extensively and looks beyond flashy announcements to the stickly matters of extraction costs and ongoing viability.

I must admit I have been quite bemused by the SP premium commanded by most other nickel stocks e.g. VRE and WSA. Many have far longer lead times to production relative to Titan as well as the prospect of further share dilution to fund ongoing exploration and develeopment. Titan has very strong cash reserves to fund its active exploration and development programmes, which greatly reduces the prospect of dilution.

Fox has garnered market attention with its recent drill results but as Grigor points out, the market cap/lb nickel is a far better general gauge of overall value and TIR beats nearly all of them hands down (I know little about AGM I freely admit but will check it out).

With regard to Titan (which I hold) it's worth noting that the low market cap/lb cited seems to take no account of the enormous upside that the BioHeap process (once proven commercially) represents for Titan through lower extraction costs and improved profit margins once in production phase.

This new process (already lab proven) has the potential to render TIR's huge low-grade ore reserves commercially viable.

Titan recently said it might move to production before the end of this year and if it does, this may be the signal the market requires to re-evaluate its worth. At current prices it looks the best value to me by a long shot, with BioHeap the potential icing on the cake.

Again, Cerberus, thanks for your post. Do you hold AGM? What do you like about its prospects?

Prospective investors are advised to conduct their own research. I hold TIR.

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.