NLG 0.00% 0.4¢ national leisure & gaming limited

top of nsw gaming

1. 10,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    From the shout by Andrew Starke

Listed pub group National Leisure and Gaming (NLG) has cemented its position atop the NSW Top 200 gaming rankings in the March quarter.

The Top 200 is put together independently every quarter by the NSW Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing (OLGR), with the rankings based on net revenues from gaming.

The El Cortez Hotel in Canley Heights has again taken out first place on the list, followed by the Meridian Hotel, Hurstville; Campsie Hotel; Oasis on Beamish, Campsie; Cambridge Tavern, Fairfield; Eastwood Hotel; Markets Hotel, Flemington; Cabramatta Club Hotel; Three Swallows Hotel, Bankstown; and the Hurstville Ritz Hotel.

This latest set of results highlights the third consecutive quarter whereby we have enjoyed the number one ranking in the state with the El Cortez Hotel, as well as operating three out of the top ten gaming venues in NSW, said NLG CEO, Andrew Jolliffe.

What this indicates to me is that on a mark to market basis, we continue to outperform the proximate competition.

I am very satisfied with these latest set of results given how patent it is that we are under machined across the portfolio; yet we are determined to continue punching above our weight.

NLG is currently awaiting replies from its various landlords to a request for more poker-machine entitlements for the pubs it leases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.