AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Quite right "sue" , and one of the four is New Taiton--AZZ's...

1. 255 Posts.
    Quite right "sue" , and one of the four is New Taiton--AZZ's share - 25%.

As most people already know,, ADI also has exactly the same interest in New Taiton,, at 25%.

When the announcement was made on 4-12-2006,, ADI's SP went up 29%.. Unfortunately, AZZ's SP only went up by 4.3%.

Although,,,,,, it was good for the people who DO hold ADI but DON'T hold AZZ,, like " grahamc58" above. And ADI is not overpriced, because it's only gone up by 414% on speculation of drilling, so thats not a problem.!

I'm not worried about AZZ not being cash flow positive on exploration,,,as no company is ! However they are operational cash flow positive,, due to flow rates,,proven reserves and current production,, of course !!

I'm not worried either about ADI being operational cash flow negative, with no proven flow rates, and no proven reserves,, because i am qiute confident it's all about to change, and ADI will enjoy a very prosperous future. !!

I am , however, somewhat mistified by " grahamc58's " kindness, in alerting us ,AZZ share holders, to these circumstances,, but keeping his fellow ADI share holders in the dark regarding the same prevailing circumstances with that company.

I am a bit worried about AZZ though "sue",, because when i read highly intellectual and informative posts like "grahamc58's " above,, it gets me thinking !!

What if he's right ? What if we are not really drilling 4 highly prospective gas wells in the US, but the whole thing is just a cartoon , put out by Walt Disney !!! ??

It's good that he does'nt have any of these shares, because i hate to see people loose money !!

It's better left to people like you and me, and the other lads,, We'll handle the " Donald Duck " stuff.. After all " sue ",,,,We have a sence of humour,,,,,,,, Don't we ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.