WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Hi Esh, I am still holding my weebit shares and Do not plan on...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Esh,

I am still holding my weebit shares and Do not plan on selling any of them until at least they are $1 plus.
    You have fired all cylinders with many questions and fair enough but please remember that all the fundamentals are still there and importantly management have delivered on all their promises.
    Please remember one thing. This industry is massive and worth billions. I for one do not personally care about other companies and what they are doing. You know why? Because Weebit has the technology with great and exceptional management and are using silicon oxide which we all know is basically sand and is cheap and plenty of it around.
    Weebit has achieved a working 40nm working cell and now are upscaling into mb array.
    What people need to understand is that once completed and a partnership is aligned, because this technology is in high demand world wide and worth billions it does not matter if you buy in at 8 cents or 10 cents because once the share is worth $1 plus are you really going to care.
    All in my honest opinion. Please do your own research to believe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.