WBT 4.74% $2.01 weebit nano ltd

Why is @eshmun now all of a sudden posting heavily and trying to...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Why is @eshmun now all of a sudden posting heavily and trying to dampen everybody's spirit.

1. Does he want weebit to fail because he is a competitor of weebit and works for another company???
    2. Does he just want everybody to sell their shares to drag down the price so he can buy back in???
    3. Is he worried that weebit is just doing so well and he sold all his shares at a smaller profit then he could have made.

Eshmun, everybody here is on to you and should just ignore you as I will be doing after this post. You are making so many unsubstantiated allegations and talking about expensive legal battles etc etc.
    Why would anybody say everything you have said unless they purely just have bad intentions imo. Why, why & why. You are so transparent and I do not believe one thing you say and I believe you don't even hold any weebit shares imho.

To Everybody else I say this;

1. Remember that all the fundamentals in weebit are still there.
    2. As this industry is a multi billion dollar company. There is room for more than just one player who may or may NOT also use weebits technology.
    3. Do not believe anything anybody tells you unless you here it from the directors/ceo of weebit in an official announcement.
    4. So far we know weebit has OFFICIALLY said they are on track for a 40nm completion this year in 2017 and should be updating the market soon and at that time I believe the share will be going straight up to at leat 5 cents in my honest opinion.

Good Luck to all genuine holders of weebit. I believe in the end. We will all be happy  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
-0.100(4.74%)
Mkt cap ! $379.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.01 $1.028M 507.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16321 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 1522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.