AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Top Shareholders - 12/06/18

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Reposting this here for everyone as I imagine it will get lost in the main thread over the weekend with Van Eck vs Klaus auction speculation.

Hi All,

Long time reading, first post.
    Been holding for a bit over half a year with an avg in the low 20s, so obviously down quite a bit.
    Anyways got tired of being in the dark a bit so obtained copies of the registry both on the 12th (which would include all settled trades for the 6th, i.e the day prior to Klaus 3Y) and today (which would include all settled trades up to and including the 12th, I.e when things settled a bit).

Will upload some screenshots of excel sheet comparisons possibly tonight (posting from work lunch break at the moment on my phone)

However a summary for changes 31/05 (AVZ website data) to 06/06 (day before 3Y):
    - 22mil reduction from HSBC Custody. Looks close to the Klaus on market sell amount.
    - John Henderson Manson had a large reduction from 19mil to 1.6mil
    - no other changes of note, usual minor shuffling in ththe top nominees, all other top 20 intact

Summary for changes 06/06 to 12/06:
    - 25 of the top 50 remained unchanged
    - ML did top up. 550k shares
    - 9 of the top 50 also topped up
    - only 5 individuals in top 50 reduced (and not by much)
    - usual shuffling in top nominees, no clear signs of any unannounced accumulation

My personal view (dyor etc etc) is given the top 50 accomodates for over 50% of the registry and we have only had 2 major reductions, and that over 500mil shares have shifted in the last few days, most of the share action in recent days has been due to:
    - bottom end retail (weak hands) dumping
    - traders milking the above
    - (less likely but possible) top holder nominees circle trading to control price further
    - combination of the above 3

Hope that helps people

Good luck all!

DYOR

06/06 - 12/06 (settled T+2 trades)
    Note names blacked out for non top 20 for their privacy since not typically shown by company

8CD17798-6A8B-4683-9FA6-6B0DE810A7BD.jpeg

31/05 - 06/06 (settled T+2) trades

C8A428DF-6B29-4DB6-B3CC-59BA78A3A9D8.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.