top stocks for 2010, page-6

1. 1,170 Posts.
    I have a strong belief that ORD is looking to breakout in 2010. I have a good understanding of the CU and see their Copper Flats as a company maker. The previous management made fundamental mistakes in their evaluation of the site and the China Non-fer Metal Group who are experts in copper mining swooped and changes management.

Tao Luo the Non Exec Chairman has direct links with China government officials at the Highest levels and as such there will be no problems with offtake agreements. Make no mistake Copper Flats has all the soon to be realised potential to be a MAJOR copper mining site. I can see ORD doing what SFR have done....the parralels are amazingly similar.

Added to this is ORD securing along with JV a massive Bauxite sites in Laos... The funding for this massive mining and Alumina process plant is most likely funded by Chinese Development Bank and as such no need for revenue raise and share dilution etc....

Not to forget Bob's on board and will prove valuable in highlevel negotiations etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.