ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

top strategic move by top team, page-23

1. 156 Posts.
    I think a development like this is always good to see.

Unfortunately, in my books, its too little, too late.

The upgrade of the pilot plant should have been completed YEARS ago. Then we would have a less qualified engineering statement from Arup and probably less risk presented to any project financier, like Tincom.

So that brings me to the next question.
    IF the basic commercial plant has been deemed by Arup to be about 150k tpa, then how is a 20k tpa plant going to be commercial. Personally, I dont think it will be. But I would love to be proven wrong on this.

What we have now is a pilot plant with scaled up capacity. They might be able to sell a bit of CFP for some tea and biscuit money, but lets not discount the additional costs that will be associated to taking advantage of this improved test facility. I would actually put money on this outcome being a net cost to the business than a cashflow creator.

On WEC, they have one of the 20 richest guys in Australia backing then (actually backing then with his money not just moral support) and that balance sheet support speaks volumes for the quality of dominos that line up behind them.

By the way, where is Lo Jolla? They should have 22M shares on the register. Again, if ESI dont release their top 40 (which they havent done), I say its probably because La Jolla has exited most of their shares. Otherwise, why wouldnt they release it and prove to us all just how comitted La Jolla is as a shareholder. They have used this ploy in the past, so to not use at at the end of Jan, tells me its not in their interest to do so. Again, I am happy to be proven wrong on this....but I dont think I will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $629 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18713313 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13156748 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.