ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Amazed,Any potential sales of coal supplies (or coal...

1. 156 Posts.
    Amazed,
    Any potential sales of coal supplies (or coal beneficiating equipment) involves substantial test burns. That's a fact. The useability of the end product drives the decision to deploy the technology, so it always has been part of the sales process.

So to comment directly on the paragraph:
    We have a clearly targeted sales process which leads to the need for larger scale testing of Coldry product in target power stations. We are now at the point where various parties are ready to commence these large scale test burns requiring several hundred tonnes each.

This is why I say, too little (but am happy to temper the), too late. This statement doesnt impress me as it has always been a neccessary part of the sales process and whilst its no reason to think poorly of the company, its certainly no reason to think they are superstars for stating the obvious to the market. Only those not involved in this type of market believe this is exciting news. The sales process for coal and associated equipment is a very technical process, this level of technical support in the sales process should have occurred 3 years ago.

SP3, why is La Jolla important? Because, again, it is a reflection of what we can believe when the company (usually the CEO) speaks. He made it clear, over and over again, that LJC were strategic investors and that they were more than just a hedge fund rolling out another convertible note on another struggling company. So SP3, its all about integrity, coz without it, there is no confidence in the market and the shareprice will always slide!!!
    How many times have you made comment to me about some of the statements the CEO has made that have turned out to be less than accurate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.