ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

top strategic move by top team, page-50

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    i have been out of action for a bit hence why not much HC.
    thankyou for your clarification sp3, maybe i did take your post the wrong way, however we usually dont see eye to eye. I also never thought giddyup or nergee were too negative either, just like myself alittle frustrated also with communication strategy of management. Dont get me wrong, i have a big holding and are pro esi, but are a little more worried about my holding over the past 3 months.

for mine the recent announcement i have mixed thoughts on. I think it was expected for 1. We knew this was happening so no surprise. However it does fill an important gap in the feasibility study and might be what tincom and the vic gov as waiting on (test burns) until they can proceed much further. Also an improved product.

However to manage this installation doesnt take 3 months, i would like to know what kos and others have been doing and what is happening across all other fronts/ potential deals, matmor, india / china OR do they all hinge on these test burns?

no surprises the SP didnt move, if anything it has just been a nice steadier, might have brought us 2 -4 weeks, but what worries me is the announce specified 'coming months'. Not sure we have months up our sleeve KOS. Cr is getting chewed up, surely there must be something else the team has been working on, evolving over the last 3 months.

this announce was positive, but i have lost confidence with esi just from the lack of communication and progress over the last 3 months since recieveing the imminent call....this was also supported by many in a previous post

sorry there isnt much strategic input in this post and have repeated myself abit, will provide more thoughts soon.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.