CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

top trade this one, page-13

1. 2,229 Posts.
    mrasia.

it is only great to have free carry stock in *some* stocks. namely the ones that will either remain at similar levels/continue rising/remain solvent.

anything else and you are better taking all your profits off the table instead of holding free carried stock (that you need to pay tax on anyway).

you have obviously done quite a bit of research on CityView. can i ask for you to indulge us on exactly how you see CVI going forward. do you think a more forgiving market will simply see the share price recover to moderately higher levels or do you believe something will actually come from one of their many (many!) projects.

this company (or more accurately its current management) have taken thousands of ordinary australian shareholders for complete muppets in the last two years. with all due respect, i think if you had been around as long as some of us have on CVI you may not be wearing those rose coloured sunglasses. and im not talking about the fact that the SP has taken a nose dive.

its the web of lies that many behind the scenes are steadily unraveling - thats the worrying part.

personally, i dont think the leopard has changed its spots, and im just doing what i can to avoid more of my countrymen being sucking in by the BS that comes out of a certain MS.

its up to you to listen, just like so many others should have before you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.