GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Sounds like you need a hug Bazzle.I have been here since PB1 and...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Sounds like you need a hug Bazzle.

I have been here since PB1 and I can tell you that the down-ramping here is nothing like what it was during PB1 and PB2. The up-ramping has has still been present, but has been a little more muted this time around. It it has at times been over the top (and I include you here).

So someone has something negative to say. So what? Don't you want to hear both sides of the debate and then make your own informed decision?

I'll give you an example: two weeks ago I re-read hundreds of posts from PB1. There was an infamous poster who warned others of problems and issues with the drilling program and the company's reporting. He and his small band of supporters were howled down. But with the passage of time post PB1/PB2 I can tell you that the majority of their concerns were borne out by the facts.

Is management dodgy?
    Will water enter the well?
    Will the well flow post stimulation?
    Is the SP being deliberately held back?

I don't know the answer to these questions, but my point is that all these questions can AND SHOULD be asked. If you want just the good, read a Little Golden Book.

Instead of jumping on people for posting views contrary to your own, use them to re-evaluate your own judgements and your own position.

Cheers,

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.