GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

So much emotional frustration and hate with this stock among...

1. 104 Posts.
    So much emotional frustration and hate with this stock among holders, i can understand why with the previous activity of the SP and also current activity but what usually happens after the company announces a capital raising is the SP 95% of the time RETREATS to its issue price or close to it, i have seen this occur so many times on these volatile oil and gas plays... makes no difference if good news is released or not.

Dumping stock at a loss just after a capital raising is the worst thing to do especially with the bot activity on the buy side yesterday, just dont look at the paper losses cause they mean nothing till you close the trade. very similar games were played with VIL, then the price jumped to 9.5c from 2.1c, institutions will manipulate this down to as low as possible but they will make it run upwards twice as hard, just dont hold too long when they do if results arent up to expectation. be disciplined to take a profit aswell not only cut a loss.

People are frustrated with the SP movements, I am not because its normal post CR activity but i certainly aint selling because the selling will stop and the pressure will switch to the buy side in the lead up to flow rates, could happen as early as next week who knows, but just check out VIL as an example.

The SP is being manipulated, its damn obvious.

Any takers but im thinking that this month that gap at 10-11c could certainly come into play as i reckon the price manipulator will be trying to get her to run hard to fill it. DYOR IMO

Not directed any anyone in particular but so much stress on this GDN forum, word of advice for those who cannot deal with it, trade blue chips!

Bursk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.